terms and Conditions
1. A 20% deposit is required to secure your date and confirm your booking.
2. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other orders, events, or people.
3. If the deposit is not paid on the agreed date, Cherry Blossom Cakes has the right to cancel your order.
4. If a date change is requested, we will attempt but cannot guarantee accommodation. If we cannot accommodate the new date, or the new date is not established by 1 year from the old date, the deposit will be forfeited. If the new date is 6 months or more past the old date, the order cost will be reviewed and recalculated at and subject updated rates and policies.
5. In the event of a cancellation/date change. All cancellations/changes must be received in writing/email. If you cancel your order prior to 14 days out from your event, then the full deposit (20%) will be forfeited. If your order is cancelled within 14 days of your event, any balances outstanding will be due and payable.
6. In the event of force majeure Cherry Blossom Cakes reserves the right to sub contract to a registered cake maker of our choosing.
7. Publication and use of images : Each cake or product made by Cherry Blossom Cakes will be photographed in our kitchen and at the venue if we are delivering and setting up the cake. These images are the property of Cherry Blossom Cakes and we reserve the right to use these images for advertising, on our website and social media without prior approval. Any images are always used after the celebration day.
8. Any hired equipment will be charged a hire fee and a bond. The equipment is to be returned within 5 days in the original condition it went out in, the bond will be returned .
9. If there is a problem with your cake you must contact Cherry Blossom Cakes within 1 week of receiving the cake.
10. All care is taken when delivering your cake . Cherry Blossom Cakes is not liable for force majeure and unforeseen circumstances.
11. Instructions for transporting your cake provided on pick up. Cherry Blossom Cakes cannot be held responsible for damage to the cake after delivery or pick up.
12. These terms & conditions are subject to change.
13. By making a payment for your cake and/or cupcakes, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- provide you with our services,
- process your payment,
- and deliver your products
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Stripe in order to process your payment.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter their billing or delivery information, we’ll be unable to provide our services.
We keep your information safe by only gathering and storing the information that we need in order to process your order and we don’t store or retain your credit card details .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected], or +64 (03) 428 2892, or 6 Hope Avenue Lake Hayes Estate Queenstown 9304.